Instant Physical Fever Reducing Cool Patch
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||100000000000 Piece/Pieces Per Month|
|Transport Package:||1piece/Polybag, 4pieces/Box, 100boxes/Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TEX00678
- Material: Hydrophilic,Mint,Ice Sheet,Water
- Brand Name: OEM
- Trademark: OEM available
- Origin: Jiangsu Province, China
- Type: Cool Patch
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Color: Blue,Pink
- Specification: CE&ISO
1. Active Ingredients: hydrophilic and macromolecule material, mint, ice sheet , water.
2. The patch contains natural levo menthol, which reinforces the analgesic feeling of coldness, helping to relax tense muscles in the head and neck. For instant cooling, calming relief, use with or without oral medication, whenever headache or migraine pain strike.
3. The patch contains a high percentage of water which works with the body's natural cooling system helping to cool the body. As the temperature rising, the heat of the skin causes the evaporation of water contained within cooling gel sheet which creates a cooling sensation on the surface of the skin. The excellent heat transfer ability is made possible by the gels unique structure which disperses heat freely and maintains a constant and steady cooling effect that lasts up to 8 hours.
1. Effective to the fever and reducing the temperature.
2. Apply to relief tiredness, sleep and daze.
3. Apply to keep people from heat stroke in summer.
4. Apply to relief headache, toothache, etc.
1.Open the resealable laminate bag by carefully cutting or tearing it where indicated along the top edge
2. Remove one piece of Cool Patch.
3. Remove and discard the transparent film from the back of the strip.
4. After ensuring the skin on application site is dry(Clean the relative body part before using), place the Cool Patch on the forehead, back of the neck or over the temples.
5. Use each Cool Patch for as long as needed but use only once.
6. Works without refrigeration. You can also use them with medicines.
Used only as directed, avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes, rashes, wounds or damaged skin.
Store it in dark, cool place without direct sunlight